On Thursday morning, Kenny Chesney unveiled his plans for next year’s tour during a special broadcast on No Shoes Radio. The 2013 tour will be called No Shoes Nation Tour and will kick off on March 16th in Tampa, Florida. Eric Church, Eli Young Band, and Kacey Musgraves will accompany Chesney at all stadium shows, and the Zac Brown Band will be on hand in Columbia SC, Minneapolis, and Atlanta.
The 17 stadium dates have been announced, but Chesney said he’ll do 45-50 total shows. So look for more arena and amphitheaters shows to be added at some point.
See the stadium dates below:
- 3/16 – Tampa FL – Raymond James Stadium
- 5/4 – Columbia SC – Williams Brice Stadium
- 5/11 – Dallas TX – Cowboys Stadium
- 5/18 – Milwaukee WI – Miller Park
- 5/25 – Landover MD – Fed Ex Field
- 6/1 – Seattle WA – CenturyLink Field
- 6/8 – Philadelphia PA – Lincoln Financial Field
- 6/15 – Kansas City MO – Arrowhead Stadium
- 6/22 – Pittsburgh PA – Heinz Field
- 6/29 – Columbus OH – Crew Stadium
- 7/12 – Minneapolis MN – Target Field
- 7/20 – Denver CO – Sports Authortiy Field at Mile High
- 7/27 – Anaheim CA – Angels Stadium
- 8/3 – Atlanta GA – GeorgiaDome
- 8/10 – East Rutherford NJ – MetLife Stadium
- 8/17 – Detroit MI – Ford Field
- 8/24 – Foxboro MA – Gillette Stadium
Tickets begin going on sale later this month and early December through Ticketmaster. Get the details on our tour dates page.
“I believe what we’ve created on the road is something special,” says Chesney, “the fans, myself, the band, the crew. But it’s really the fans who have given us a wonderful, unique life. What we’ve all built together is the ‘No Shoes Nation.’ There is no better name for this tour.”
‘No Shoes Nation’ marks 20 years of touring for Chesney, who Billboard declares is “The biggest ticket seller in country music and among the elite touring artists in the world,” and comes on the heels of his wildly successful 2012 ‘Brothers of the Sun’ Tour, which blew away more than 1.1 million fans across the country – his 10th consecutive tour to hit that ticket sale milestone.